Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Cat Blogging (well, sort of)

Shoot! It's about 10p.m. Friday night, and I almost missed my Friday Cat Blogging. Apologies to all who waited with baited or is it bated breath? (A nod to Nathan's post, and fellow word-nerds "Talk Wordy To Me"). I didn't find anything about bated or baited on the Talk Wordy To Me blog though.

Anyway...my cat Hazel's breath is rotten, but she sure is cute!
















O.K. so, technically this isn't Hazel, and technically this isn't cat blogging....but at least I tried. My camera got destroyed by a rougue wave on the sailing trip and I'm waiting for my next work gig to get a new one.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Hee hee. Well, there could be a cat hidden in there somewhere. One of my cat (actually, dog) blog pictures was dogless too because the darn dog would absolutely not stay, not for a split second.

Good luck getting a new camera!

Sub-Tropicaligal said...

Knowing that I can substitute a dog, (or even a plastic fawn) for a cat on Fridays, really takes the pressure off. Hazel, the cat, (saying “my cat” really doesn’t tell the whole story) has a very busy schedule, lounging in many neighborhood nooks and crannies, (including neighborhood baby’s crib) and Fridays she is particularly busy, since many neighbors are around to lounge with…so this really helps! Thanks!